Composition, form of production and packaging
The solution for oral administration, local and external application is transparent, yellow in various intensities, a greenish shade is possible.
filtrate of phagolysates of bacteria Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Proteus (P. vulgaris, P. mirabilis), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, enteropathogenic Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae. 20 ml
Preservative: 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate monohydrate 0.0001 g / ml (calculated content).
20 ml - bottles (4) - packs cardboard.
20 ml - bottles (10) - packs of cardboard.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE SPECIALIST.
Description of the drug approved by the manufacturer for the printed edition of 2014.
Piobakteriofag polyvalent has the ability to specifically lyse bacteria of staphylococci, streptococci (including enterococci), protea, Klebsiella pneumonia, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli.
Treatment and prevention of purulent-inflammatory and enteral diseases caused by staphylococci, streptococci, proteas, Klebsiella, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli:
- Diseases of the ear, throat, nose, respiratory tract and lungs - inflammation of the sinuses of the nose, middle ear, sore throat, pharyngitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy;
- surgical infections - suppuration of wounds, burns, abscess, phlegmon, furuncles, carbuncles, hydradenitis, panaritium, paraproctitis, mastitis, bursitis, osteomyelitis;
- ypogenital infections - urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis, colpitis, endometritis, salpingoophoritis;
- post-traumatic conjunctivitis, keratoconjunctivitis, purulent corneal ulcers and iridocyclitis;
- enteral infections - gastroenterocolitis, cholecystitis, dysbacteriosis;
- generalized septic diseases;
- purulent-inflammatory diseases of newborns - omphalitis, pyoderma, conjunctivitis, gastroenterocolitis, sepsis, etc .;
- Other diseases caused by bacteria of staphylococci, streptococci (including enterococci), protea, Klebsiella pneumonia, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli.
With severe manifestations of infections caused by staphylococci, streptococci, proteus, Klebsiella pneumonia, syngynous and E. coli, the drug is prescribed as part of complex therapy.
With the preventive purpose, the drug is used to treat operational and freshly infected wounds, as well as for the prevention of nosocomial infections due to epidemic indications.
An important condition for effective phage therapy is the preliminary determination of the pathogenicity of the pathogen.
Before use, the bacteriophage vial must be shaken and scanned. The drug should be clear and free of sediment.
Attention! In case of turbidity, do not use the drug!
Due to the content of the nutrient medium in which the bacteria can develop from the environment, causing the drug to cloud, it is necessary to observe the following rules when opening the vial:
- Wash hands thoroughly;
- treat the cap with an alcohol-containing solution;
- remove the cap without opening the plug;
- Do not put the stopper on the inside of the table or other objects;
- do not leave the vial open;
- Store the vial only in the refrigerator.
When using small doses (2-8 drops), the drug should be taken with a sterile syringe in a volume of 0.5-1 ml.
The preparation from the opened bottle under observance of storage conditions, the above rules and absence of turbidity can be used during the whole shelf life.
Treatment of purulent-inflammatory diseases with localized lesions should be carried out simultaneously both topically and by taking the drug inside within 7-20 days (according to clinical indications).
Depending on the nature of the source of infection, the bacteriophage is used:
1. Locally in the form of irrigation, lotion and tamponization with liquid phage in an amount up to 200 ml, depending on the size of the affected area. When abscesses, the bacteriophage is injected into the cavity of the focus after removal of the pus by puncture. The amount of the drug administered should be somewhat less than the volume of the removed pus. When osteomyelitis after appropriate surgical treatment, a bacteriophage 10-20 ml is poured into the wound.
2.Introduction into cavity - pleural, articular and other limited cavities up to 100 ml of bacteriophage, after which capillary drainage is left, through which bacteriophage is repeatedly introduced for several days.
3. For cystitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis, the drug is taken orally. In case the cavity of the bladder or renal pelvis is drained, the bacteriophage is injected through the cystostomy or nephrostomy 1-2 times a day for 20-50 ml in the bladder and 5-7 ml in the renal pelvis.
4. With purulent-inflammatory gynecological diseases, the drug is injected into the cavity of the vagina, the uterus in a dose of 5-10 ml daily once.
5. With purulent-inflammatory diseases of the ear, throat, nose, the drug is administered in a dose of 2-10 ml 1-3 times a day. Bacteriophage is used to rinse, rinse, instill, inject wetted turund (leaving them for 1 hour).
6. With conjunctivitis and keratoconjunctivitis, the drug is instilled in 2-3 drops 4-5 times a day, with an idiotic ulcer of the cornea - 4-5 drops, with purulent iridocyclitis, the drug is used for 6-8 drops every 3 hours in combination with the method
7. In the treatment of stomatitis and chronic generalized periodontitis, the drug is used in the form of mouth rinses 3-4 times a day at a dose of 10-20 ml, as well as by insertion into the periodontal pockets of turunds soaked with iobacteriophage for 5-10 minutes.
8. When intestinal forms of the disease, diseases of internal organs, dysbacteriosis bacteriophage is used through the mouth and in the form of enemas for 7-20 days.Through the mouth, the bacteriophage is given 3 times a day on an empty stomach 1 hour before meals. In the form of enemas prescribed 1 time per day instead of one reception through the mouth.
Recommended dosage of the drug
Age of the patient Dose for 1 dose (ml)
Inside In enema
0 - 6 months. 5 10
6 - 12 months. 10 20
From 1 year to 3 years 15 20-30
From 3 to 8 years 20 30-40
From 8 years and older 20-30 40-50
In the event that chemical antiseptics were used before the bacteriophage was used to treat wounds, the wound should be thoroughly washed with a sterile 0.9% solution of sodium chloride.
Use of bacteriophage in children (up to 6 months). In sepsis, enterocolitis of newborns, including premature infants, the bacteriophage is used in the form of high enemas (through a gas outlet tube or catheter) 2-3 times a day (see Table). In the absence of vomiting and regurgitation, the use of the drug through the mouth is possible. In this case, it is mixed with breast milk. Perhaps a combination of rectal (in enemas) and oral (through the mouth) application of the drug. The course of treatment is 5-15 days. With a recurring course of the disease, repeated courses of treatment are possible. In order to prevent sepsis and enterocolitis with intrauterine infection or the danger of nosocomial infection in newborns, the bacteriophage is used as an enema 2 times a day for 5-7 days.
In the treatment of omphalitides, pyoderma, infected wounds, the drug is applied twice daily (gauze is moistened with a bacteriophage and applied to the umbilical wound or to the affected area of вЂ‹вЂ‹the skin).
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
It is advisable to use the drug during pregnancy and during breastfeeding in the presence of infections caused by phagosensitive strains of bacteria (on the recommendation of a doctor).
APPLICATION FOR CHILDREN
Sextapage has no age restrictions.
APPLICATION IN ELDERLY PATIENTS
Sextapage has no age restrictions.
Precautions for use.
Before use, the vial with a liquid bacteriophage must be shaken. Do not use clouding!
Impact on the ability to drive vehicles and manage mechanisms
The use of the drug is possible in combination with other drugs, including antibiotics.
TERMS OF RELEASE FROM PHARMACY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STORAGE
In accordance with SP 184.108.40.2068-03 at a temperature of 2 to 8 В° C in a dry, dark place out of the reach of children. Shelf life 2 years.