Composition, form of production and packaging
Suspension for s / c injection as a colorless, slightly opalescent liquid with an easily breakable with shaking sediment.
vaccine for the prevention of leptospirosis (contains a mixture of inactivated concentrated cultures of leptospira of four serological groups: L. interrogans Ipterohaemorraghiae copenhageni, L. interogans Grippotyphosa grippotyphosa, L. interrogans Pomona mozdoc, L. interrogans Sejroe sejroe) 0.5 ml
Auxiliary substances: formaldehyde - a preservative, not more than 0.03%.
0.5 ml (1 dose) - ampoules glass (10) - packs of cardboard.
1.5 ml (3 dose) - ampoules glass (10) - packs cardboard.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE SPECIALIST.
Description of the drug approved by the manufacturer for the printed edition of 2014.
The vaccine causes development specific immunity lasting one year.
- prevention of leptospirosis from 7 years of age.
Vaccinations are subject to persons performing the following works:
- for the procurement, storage, processing of raw materials and livestock products obtained from farms located on leptospirosis-enzootic territories;
- slaughter of livestock, a patient with leptospirosis, harvesting and processing of meat and meat products obtained from patients with leptospirosis of animals;
- on the catch and maintenance of neglected animals;
- working with living cultures of the causative agent of leptospirosis.
The vaccine is injected subcutaneously into the area of вЂ‹вЂ‹the lower corner of the scapula. Before the injection, the ampoule with the preparation is shaken thoroughly.Vaccination is carried out with a single dose of 0.5 ml. Revaccination is performed after 1 year with a single dose of 0.5 ml.
Disposable preparations with broken ampoule integrity or lack of marking are unsuitable for use with changes in physical properties (color, transparency, presence of flakes), expired shelf life, and improper storage.
Opening of ampoules and the procedure for administering the vaccine are carried out with strict adherence to aseptic rules. The drug in the opened ampoule is not subject to storage.
Leptospira vaccine is one of the drugs with low reactogenicity. In rare cases, the first day after vaccination, a local reaction in the form of hyperemia and infiltration up to a diameter of 30 mm, subfebrile temperature is possible.
- acute infectious and non-infectious diseases, chronic diseases at the stage of exacerbation - vaccinations are given no earlier than 1 month after recovery (remission);
- a strong reaction to the previous administration of leptospirosis
vaccine (temperature above 40 В° C, hyperemia, infiltration with a diameter of more than 8 cm);
- bronchial asthma, severe allergic reactions in
anamnesis on food, medicines and other drugs;
- diseases of the endocrine system;
- malignant neoplasms and malignant diseases
- diseases of the nervous system with a progressive course,
epilepsy with frequent seizures;
In each individual case of a severe physical illness not contained in this list, the doctor decides questions about the indication for vaccination.
All persons before vaccination should be examined by a doctor (paramedic) with obligatory thermometry.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Antibacterial during pregnancy and lactation.
When using the vaccine, the vaccine should be monitored for at least 30 minutes, and the place of vaccination should be provided with anti-shock therapy.
It is allowed to introduce inactivated vaccines used in the calendar of preventive vaccinations for epidemic indications and the national calendar of preventive vaccinations in one day with different syringes in different parts of the body.
TERMS OF RELEASE FROM PHARMACY
For treatment and prevention institutions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STORAGE
In accordance with SP 184.108.40.2068-03 at a temperature of 2 to 8 В° C. Do not freeze. Keep out of the reach of children. Shelf life - 2 years.