Composition, form of production and packaging
Lyophilized powder for solution for injection 1 amp.
calcium pantothenate 10 mg
nicotinamide 100 mg
pyridoxine hydrochloride 8 mg
riboflavin sodium phosphate 4 Ојg
thiamine hydrochloride 40 mg
cyanocobalamin 4 mg
Solvent: water d / injection - 2 ml.
Ampoules (5) complete with a solvent (amp 5 pcs.) - packs of cardboard.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE SPECIALIST.
Description of the drug approved by the manufacturer for the printed edition of 2010.
Beviplex is a complex of B vitamins, which are an integral part of enzymes that regulate the metabolism of hydrocarbons, fats and proteins in the body.
Each vitamin that enters the complex undergoes its own natural transformations.
Prevention and treatment of vitamin B deficiency:
- in the complex treatment of neurological diseases: neuritis, radiculitis, neuralgia, peripheral paralysis, as well as with diabetic polyneuropathies; treatment of disorders caused by chronic alcoholism;
- primary deficiency of B vitamins, associated with unbalanced diet;
- secondary deficiency of vitamins of group B: with violations of absorption in the intestine (sprue, diarrhea and prolonged therapy with antibiotics);
- hypovitaminosis (beriberi, pellagra, glossitis, cheilitis, stomatitis, ariboflavinosis);
- during or after the use of drugs that make it difficult to digest or promote the elimination of B group vitamins (cytostatics, isoniazid, cycloserine, hydralazine, oral contraceptives);
- Pregnancy and lactation (lack of intake of B vitamins with food, as in the case of uncontrollable vomiting of pregnant women);
- in dermatological practice with dermatoses, photodermatoses, itching of various etiology, neurodermatitis, eczema, psoriasis;
- in ophthalmic practice with keratitis, conjunctivitis, corneal opacification;
- as a general restorative for eating disorders, liver diseases, asthenia, neurasthenia;
- with spasms of peripheral vessels, in the complex treatment of endarteritis;
- at states after X-ray irradiation.
Adults - 1-2 amp. in / m or in / in 1-2 times / day. The course of the drug - on the advice of a doctor.
Allergic reactions to the components of the drug are possible.
- therapy with levodopa;
- hypersensitivity to Group B vitamins.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Allowed by indications.
Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, pale skin.
Pyridoxine (vitamin B 6 ) reduces the effect of levodopa in the therapy of Parkinson's disease.
Pyridoxine (vitamin B 6 ) can reduce the effects of steroid hormones.
Isoniazid increases the excretion of this vitamin in the urine. Cycloserine, hydralazine and penicillamine are antagonists of vitamin B 6 .
TERMS OF RELEASE FROM PHARMACY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STORAGE
Store in a dry, dark place at a temperature of up to 15 В° C. Keep out of the reach of children. S