Composition, form of production and packaging
Tablets 1 tab.
tetramethyltetraazabicyclooctanedione-mebicar 300 mg
10 pieces. - packings cellular planimetric (2) - packs cardboard.
10 pieces. - packings of cellular contour (1) - packs cardboard.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE SPECIALIST.
Description of the drug approved by the manufacturer for the printed edition of 2010.
The drug refers to anxiolytic, stress-protective, nootropic drugs. Improves the oxygen supply of myocardial tissue; normalizes the disturbed electrolyte balance of blood, the content of potassium ions in plasma, erythrocytes and myocardial cells; promotes the enhancement of protein synthesis and the increase in energy resources of the cell.
Regulates disturbed sleep at night, without direct sedative action. Has no cholinolytic and muscle relaxant effect, does not disrupt the coordination of movements.Relieves or removes nicotine withdrawal.
It is excreted completely in the urine within 24 hours.
- for the treatment of neurotic disorders (irritability, emotional lability, anxiety, anxiety-depressive, phobic, panic disorders) that develop as a result of exhausting psycho-emotional, neuropsychic and physical stress;
- in complex therapy for the treatment of patients with cardialgia, ischemic heart disease and rehabilitation after myocardial infarction;
- to reduce the craving for tobacco smoking;
- with neurosis-like conditions in patients with alcoholism, to reduce the pathological attraction to alcohol and psychoactive substances;
- to improve the tolerability of neuroleptics and tranquilizers.
Inside, to 0.3-0.9 g 2-3 times a day (regardless of the intake of food). The maximum single dose - 3 grams, daily - 10 g. The course for prevention and treatment from several days to 2-3 months, depending on the situation, with mental illness up to 6 months.
Allergic reactions (skin itching), with high doses - a short-term insignificant decrease in blood pressure, hyperthermia (a rise in body temperature by 1-1.5 В° C), dyspeptic disorders. Reduction of blood pressure and body temperature are not indications for drug withdrawal and normalize on their own.
Strengthens the effect of sleeping pills and narcotic drugs.
TERMS OF RELEASE FROM PHARMACY
According to doctor's prescription.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STORAGE
List B. In a dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. Shelf life - 4 years.