Composition, form of production and packaging
Solution for topical and topical application 1 g
hydroxymethyl-quinoxylindioxide 12 mg
trimecaine 60 mg
50 g - bottles of dark glass (1) - packs of cardboard.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE SPECIALIST.
Description of the drug approved by the manufacturer for the printed edition of 2008.
The instruction is approved by the Pharmacological Committee of the Ministry of Health of 10.11.1994
Aerosol Dioxysol has antibacterial and local anesthetic effect, has hyperosmolar activity, due to which it absorbs wound exudate and stops the inflammatory process in the wound. Antibacterial action is due to the presence of dioxin and includes gram-negative and gram-positive, aerobic and anaerobic, spore-forming and asporogenous microflora, hospital strains of bacteria with multiresistance to other chemotherapeutic drugs. The drug does not have general toxic, local irritant and allergenic effects, it does not damage the granulation tissue and skin grafts.
Aerosol Dioxysol is used in the first phase of the wound process:
- in surgery for treatment of purulent wounds of various localization and genesis, abscesses of the abdominal cavity after their drainage, intestinal and ligature fistula, trophic ulcers and pressure sores;
- in traumatology to prevent the treatment of suppuration of soft tissues and osteomyelitis;
- in proctology for the prevention and treatment of purulent complications after hemorrhoidectomy, paraproctitis and coccyx cysts, as well as reconstructive-reconstructive operations on the large intestine;
- in kombustiologii for the prevention of suppuration of burn wounds and treatment of infected burns of II-IV degree, for preparation of burn wounds for autodermoplasty, and also after plastic surgeries to improve the engraftment of skin grafts;
- in military field surgery to provide first aid to victims with open soft tissue injuries in order to prevent their suppuration if primary surgical treatment is not possible.
Aerosol is applied topically to the affected area.
The amount of preparation needed for a single use depends on the area of вЂ‹вЂ‹the wound surface. The wound should be completely covered with foam. The daily dose of aerosol Dioxizol in local application should not exceed 108 g, and when injected into the cavity of the abscess - 70 g. The course of treatment depends on the course of the wound process and should not exceed 15 days.
Before use, the aerosol can is shaken several times and turned upside down. Remove the protective cap, put the nozzle on the valve stem, the end of which is brought to the affected area and gently pressed on the head of the nozzle. When pressed to the stop for 1-2 seconds from the balloon, 13-26 ml (1-2 g) of foam are found, which contain 0.01-0.02 g of hydroxymethyl-quinoxylindioxide.
In the treatment of burns and wounds, the wound surface is cleaned of exudate and necrotic tissues. The foam is applied uniformly with a thickness of about 1 cm and a sterile gauze bandage is applied. Change dressings produced 1 time / day in the treatment of wounds and 1 time in 1-2 days in the treatment of burns. In the case of a non-knit method of treatment with a nozzle, foam is injected into fistulas, wound cavities and pockets, followed by a sterile gauze dressing 1-2 times a day.
After each treatment, the nozzle should be rinsed with boiled water or boiled for 15 minutes.
When applied to the burn surface, a brief burning sensation is possible, which usually takes a few minutes.
- Individual intolerance.
Caution should be exercised in the treatment of pregnant and breast-feeding patients, as well as patients with impaired adrenal function and renal insufficiency.
With abundant suppuration of the wounds aerosol Dioxysol is not used.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Care should be taken when treating pregnant women and breast-feeding patients.
APPLICATION FOR FUNCTIONS OF THE LIVER
Care should be taken when treating patients with renal insufficiency.
TERMS OF RELEASE FROM PHARMACY
The drug is released by prescription.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STORAGE
In the dark place. The cylinder is protected from falling, blows.