Composition, form of production and packaging
Lyophilizate for the preparation of a solution for IM and / or injection of 1 amp.
sodium salt of double-stranded ribonucleic acid Saccharomyces serevisiae 5 mg
5 mg - ampoules (4) complete with a knife ampoule or scarifier - packs cardboard.
5 mg - ampoules (5) complete with a knife ampoule or scarifier - packs cardboard.
5 mg - ampoules (10) complete with a knife ampoule or scarifier - packs cardboard.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE SPECIALIST.
Description of the drug approved by the manufacturer for the printed edition of 2011.
Ridostin is an inducer of interferon, the active principle of which double-stranded RNA upon induction induces the formation of endogenous interferons: leukocyte (alpha-inf), fibroblast (beta-Inf) and immunogenic (gamma-Inf), which at the intracellular level inhibit the reproduction of viruses and the development of intracellular microorganisms (chlamydia, etc.) and thus interfere with the development of the infectious process. Ridostin at the systemic level stimulates the phagocytosis of neutrophils and macrophages, has antiviral, anti-chlamydial properties, acts on the T- and B-cell links, activates natural killers, increases resistance to infections.
Ridostin is an early-type inducer with a maximum production of interferon 2-6 hours after administration and return to background values вЂ‹вЂ‹for 2 days.
With the application of ridostin in therapeutic doses, its good tolerability is shown, its sensitizing, mutagenic, cumulative and local irritant properties are absent. The drug does not have teratogenic properties and does not have an effect on reproductive function.
With the / m method of administration, ridostin is rapidly absorbed, C max in the blood is observed after 15 minutes. An hour after the administration, the drug is found in liver and kidney tissues (less than 10%); at the end of the first day, small amounts (2-3%) - in the gastrointestinal tract and skin. Ridostin does not penetrate the blood-brain barrier. The main amount of the drug (about 70%) is excreted from the blood for 4 hours after administration, mainly with urine.
- prevention and treatment of influenza;
- acute respiratory viral infections;
- Infectious-inflammatory diseases caused by viruses of simple, genital, herpes zoster and chlamydia.
Ridostin is administered parenterally (either / or subcutaneously). Before use, the contents of the ampoule (8 mg) are dissolved in 2 ml of 0.5% sterile solution of procaine or water for injection.
- for the prevention and treatment of influenza and ARVI in children (from 7 years old) and adults, ridostin at a dose of 8 mg dissolved in 1 ml of 0.5% solution of procaine, is given in / m on the day of treatment of the patient to the doctor. The second administration of the drug is carried out after 2 days, provided that fever, intoxication and risk of exacerbation of chronic inflammatory diseases of the upper respiratory tract and bronchi continue;
- with simple, genital and herpes zoster ridostin is administered in / m in a dose of 8 mg once every 3 days. For treatment 3 injections;
- with infectious urogenital diseases, ridostin is administered in a dose of 8 ml once in 2 days. For the course of treatment - 4 injections. To prevent recurrence and at the time of relapse, 4 injections of the drug are prescribed at intervals of 2 days. If necessary, the course of treatment is repeated after 2-3 months.
In rare cases, there is an increase in temperature.
- individual intolerance;
- severe liver and kidney disease;
- Children under 7 years.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
It is forbidden to take the drug during pregnancy.
APPLICATION FOR FUNCTIONS OF THE LIVER
It is forbidden to use this medication only for severe kidney diseases.
APPLICATION FOR VIOLATIONS OF THE FUNCTION OF KIDNEYS
It is forbidden to use this medication only for severe liver diseases.
APPLICATION FOR CHILDREN
Contraindicated in children under 7 years.
The administration of a dose 40 times higher than the therapeutic dose can cause minor circulatory disturbances in the intestine and kidneys, cause the development of a mild leuco- and lymphopenic reaction, influence the level of metabolic processes (a slight change in the ratios of protein blood fractions, increase in creatinine level, alkaline phosphatase, in the reduction of cholinesterase activity in the blood). These violations are short-term, reversible and do not require additional pharmacological correction measures. Recovery can be accelerated by conducting a diuretic (furosemide) or infusion detoxification therapy.
Interactions with other drugs are not found.
TERMS OF RELEASE FROM PHARMACY
The drug is released by prescription.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STORAGE
Shelf life - 2 years.
Do not use after the expiry date indicated on the ampoule / vial and on the package.
The drug should be stored at a temperature from minus 12 В° C to + 8 В° C, out of the reach of children.