? Spray sublingual homeopathic in the form of a transparent pale yellow liquid with a faint smell of alcohol.
Prunus ceracifera Br10 D5 (Cherry plum Br10)
Clematis vitalba Br9 D5 (Clematis Br9)
Impatiens glandulifera Br9 D5 (Impatiens Br9)
Helianthemum nummularium Br9 D5 (Rock rose Br9)
Ornitogallum umbellatum Br10 D5 (Star of Bethlehem Br10)
[PRING] grape alcohol 27%.
10 ml - bottles of brown glass (1) with a spray dispenser - packs of cardboard.
20 ml - bottles of brown glass (1) with a spray dispenser - packs of cardboard.
7 ml - bottles of brown glass with spray dispenser - blisters.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE SPECIALIST.
Description of the drug approved by the manufacturer for the printed edition of 2013.
- stress, increased excitability, irritability, mood lability, impulsive reactions, directly at and after an increased psychoemotional load;
- in conditions of increased anxiety, which were situationally conditioned (examinations, weddings, funerals, air travel, extreme situations, etc.);
- "manager's syndrome": prolonged mental stress, overwork;
- with various psychosomatic disorders (as part of complex therapy).
Remove the protective cap from the can, hold the can upright, press the dispenser under the tongue at least four times a day, with two push-buttons on the dispenser.
In acute situations, take as needed.
- children's age till 3 years;
- increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Use of the drug is possible only on the advice of a doctor.
APPLICATION FOR CHILDREN
Contraindicated for children under 3 years.
The drug "ambulance": helps quickly cope with anxiety, anxiety, excitement, irritability; stress; helps concentration of attention.
Impact on the ability to drive vehicles and manage mechanisms
There were no reports of the effect of the drug on driving or working with mechanisms requiring increased attention.
To date, cases of overdose have not been described.
Possible use with other medicines.
TERMS OF RELEASE FROM PHARMACY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STORAGE
At a temperature of no higher than 25 В° C. Keep out of the reach of children! Shelf life - 5 years.