Composition, form of production and packaging
? Gel for external use 100 g
diethylamine salicylate 5 g
escin 1 g
40 g - aluminum tubes (1) - packs of cardboard.
100 g - aluminum tubes (1) - packs of cardboard.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE SPECIALIST.
Description of the drug approved by the manufacturer for the print edition of 2007.
Combined anti-inflammatory drug for topical use.
Eszin has a capillaroprotective effect, reduces local edema, pain, and tissue tension.
Diethylamine salicylate has an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
Menthol has a local cooling effect.
- Pain syndrome in diseases of the spine (infringement of the intervertebral disc, osteochondrosis, lumbago, sciatica);
- arthralgia for arthritis;
- arthralgia and myalgia for rheumatism;
- pain syndrome with closed injuries with rupture or sprain of ligaments, edema, hematoma;
- phlebitis of superficial veins;
- prevention and treatment of local complications after IV injections or infusions (prevention of hematoma development).
The gel should be applied to the injury site several times / day, evenly distributed throughout the surface (there is no need to rub it into the skin).
Allergic reactions: very rarely - hyperemia, itching, skin rash.
The gel should not be applied to wounds, mucous membranes and skin areas exposed to radiation.
At the moment there are no cases of overdose.
At the moment, the drug interaction of the drug Reparil-Gel is not described.