Composition, form of production and packaging
? Capsules (type I) with a white cap and an opaque white body, marked "P 300"; contents of capsules - brown paste.
unsaponifiable compounds of avocado oil 100 mg
unsaponifiable soybean oil compounds 200 mg
Excipients: butylhydroxytoluene - 30 mcg, silicon colloidal dioxide - 7 mg.
The composition of the capsule body: titanium dioxide - 2%, gelatin - up to 100%.
Composition of capsule capsule: titanium dioxide - 2%, gelatin - up to 100%.
The composition of the binder solution (to seal the capsule): polysorbate 80 - 250 Ојg, gelatin - 5.75 mg.
The composition of the ink "TekPrint в„ў SW-9008 Black Ink" (for labeling the capsule): shellac, ethanol, isopropanol, butanol, propylene glycol, ammonia solution concentrated, potassium hydroxide, iron oxide black.
15 pcs. - blisters (2) - packs of cardboard.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE SPECIALIST.
Description of the drug approved by the manufacturer for the printed edition of 2016.
A preparation of vegetable origin regulating the processes of metabolism in cartilaginous tissue.
Has a symptomatic anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect on the joints.
It helps to slow the development of the degenerative process in the cartilaginous tissue of the joints, reduces joint pain associated with this process, restores the motor function of the patient.
In the conducted experimental studies, it was proved that the drug has a regenerating effect on the cartilage, stimulating the synthesis of collagen in articular chondrocytes. Unsaponifiable soybean oil compounds and avocado oils increase the production of collagen and inhibit the stimulating effect of interleukin-1 (IL-1) on the synthesis of collagenase.
Unsaponifiable soybean oil compounds and avocado oils:
- increase the production of an inhibitor of plasminogenesis activator, thereby reducing cartilage damage, either indirectly through the stimulation of metalloproteinases, or by direct action on the cartilage, activating the degradation of proteoglycans, which prevents the destruction of cartilage;
- increase the effect of the transforming growth factor? 1 (TGF) in chondrocytes, which has a powerful anabolic property;
- regulate the synthesis of macromolecules of the intercellular substance of the articular cartilage, are a powerful stimulator of the synthesis of the macromolecule of hyaline cartilage, as well as periodontal tissue, preventing the loss of teeth.
Data on the pharmacokinetics of Piascladin 300 are not available.
- complex therapy of osteoarthrosis of knee and hip joints of stages I-III;
- adjuvant therapy of periodontitis.
The drug is taken orally 1 caps / day, preferably in the morning during a meal, with 250 ml of water. The course of treatment is 6 months.
An increase in the duration and holding of repeated courses of treatment is possible after consultation with the doctor.
Possible: allergic reactions.
Very rarely: increased activity of hepatic transaminases, alkaline phosphatase, GGT, and bilirubin levels.
- age up to 18 years;
- lactation period (breastfeeding);
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
The drug is not recommended for use in pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding).
APPLICATION FOR CHILDREN
Contraindicated in the use of drugs under the age of 18 years.
At the initial stage of treatment, the use of Piascladin 300 can be combined with the intake of NSAIDs and / or analgesics.
Impact on the ability to drive vehicles and manage mechanisms
Does not affect the activity requiring increased concentration of attention and speed of psychomotor reactions.
Until now, no cases of an overdose of Piaskcleidine 300 have been reported.
Interaction with other drugs is not described.
TERMS OF RELEASE FROM PHARMACY
The drug is approved for use as a means of OTC.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STORAGE
The drug should be stored in a place protected from light, inaccessible to children at a temperature of 15 В° to 25 В° C. Shelf life - 3 years.