Composition, form of production and packaging
? Raw materials, vegetable, ground 1 pack
roots of dandelion drug 100%
50 g - packages (1) - packs of cardboard.
75 g - packages (1) - packs of cardboard.
100 g - packages (1) - packs of cardboard.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE SPECIALIST.
Description of the drug approved by the manufacturer for the printed edition of 2014.
Decoction of the roots of dandelion has a choleretic effect, increases appetite, increases the secretion of gastric juice.
- in the complex therapy of chronic non-calculous cholecystitis, dyskinesia of the biliary tract along the hypomotor type;
- when the composition of bile changes with the risk of calcification (choleretic agent);
- to increase appetite and improve digestion;
- with hypoacid and chronic atrophic gastritis.
About 10 g (2 tablespoons) of raw materials are placed in enamel ware, pour 200 ml (1 glass) of hot boiled water, cover with a lid and heat in a boiling water bath for 30 minutes, cool at room temperature for 10 minutes, filter, the remaining raw material is squeezed. The volume of the resulting broth is brought to 200 ml with boiled water. Take inside 1 / 4-1 / 3 cup 3-4 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
It is recommended to stir up the broth before use.
Allergic reactions are possible.
- hypersensitivity to the drug;
- Stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer in the stage of exacerbation;
- gastritis in the stage of exacerbation;
- hypersecretion of gastric juice;
- pregnancy, lactation period;
- Children's age (up to 12 years).
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
APPLICATION FOR CHILDREN
Contraindicated for children under 12 years.
TERMS OF RELEASE FROM PHARMACY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STORAGE
In a dry place protected from light. Ready-made broth - in a dark cool place for no more than 2 days. Keep out of the reach of children. Shelf life - 5 years.