Composition, form of production and packaging
? The cream for external use is 5% white to white with a yellowish hue, soft, elastic, homogeneous, matte, with a weak specific odor.
dexpanthenol 50 mg
Excipients: D, L-Pantolactone 5 mg, phenoxyethanol 5 mg, potassium cetyl phosphate (amphisole K) 12.7 mg, cetyl alcohol 24 mg, stearyl alcohol 16 mg, lanolin 13 mg, isopropyl myristate 35 mg, propylene glycol - 15 mg, purified water - up to 1000 mg.
3.5 g - aluminum tubes with a polyethylene spout (1) - cardboard packs.
30 g - aluminum tubes with a polyethylene spout (1) - cardboard packs.
100 g - aluminum tubes with a polyethylene spout (1) - cardboard packs.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE SPECIALIST.
Description of the drug approved by the manufacturer for the printed edition of 2016.
Stimulator of tissue regeneration. Dexpanthenol in skin cells quickly turns into pantothenic acid, which is an integral part of coenzyme A and plays an important role both in the formation and healing of damaged skin. Stimulates skin regeneration, normalizes cellular metabolism.
Dextpanthenol is rapidly absorbed by the skin (quickly absorbed) and converted to pantothenic acid.
It binds to blood plasma proteins (mainly with albumin and? -globulin).
Pantothenic acid is not metabolized in the body and is excreted unchanged.
- violation of the integrity of the skin: healing of burns (including sunburn), minor skin lesions (abrasions, cuts, cracks, etc.);
- prevention and treatment of skin dryness, incl. and as a consequence of dermatitis of different genesis;
- daily care for the skin areas exposed to the greatest impact of external factors (face, hands);
- care for the mammary glands during lactation (cracks and reddening of the nipples of the breast);
- Care for infants and infants (diaper rash, diaper dandruff).
Apply externally. The cream is applied a thin layer on the affected surface and slightly rubbed. Apply 1-2 times / day.
Care of the mammary glands in nursing mothers: the cream is applied to the nipples after each feeding.
Care for an infant: the cream is applied every time a diaper is changed (diapers).
In extremely rare cases, allergic reactions are possible.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
The cream can be used during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
So far, no cases of overdose have been reported.
There are no data on drug interaction of the drug.
TERMS OF RELEASE FROM PHARMACY
The drug is approved for use as a means of OTC.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STORAGE
The drug should be stored out of the reach of children at a temperature of no higher than 25 В° C. Shelf life - 3 years.