Universal reference book for medicines
Product name: EQUINE-GASTRIC NATURAL JUICE (AEQIN-ZHELUDOCHNII SOK NATURALNII)

Active substance: non-appropriated, salicylic acid

Type: Enzyme preparation

Manufacturer: MOSHIMFARMPREPARATY them.
N.А. Semashko OJSC (Russia)
Composition, form of production and packaging
?
Solution for ingestion 1 liter
gastric horse juice 100%

salicylic acid 200-400 mg

100 ml - bottles (1) - packs of cardboard.

INSTRUCTION FOR THE SPECIALIST.

Description of the drug approved by the manufacturer for the printed edition of 2013.

PHARMACHOLOGIC EFFECT

Enzyme preparation.
Has a proteolytic effect. An animal product (gastric horse juice).
Contains all the enzymes of gastric juice.
The content of free hydrochloric acid is 0.07-0.25%. As a preservative, the preparation contains salicylic acid 00.2-0.04%.The total acidity is 0.1-0.3%, pH 1.30-1.95.
INDICATIONS

- Achilles;

- hypo- and anacid gastritis;

- dyspepsia.

DOSING MODE

Inside, 2-3 times / day during or after a meal.
Adults - 15-30 ml (1-2 tablespoons), children under 3 years - 2.5-5 ml (0.5-1 teaspoon), 3-6 years - 10 ml (2 teaspoons),7 -14 years - 10-15 ml (1 tablespoon each).
SIDE EFFECT

Heartburn.
Allergic reactions.
CONTRAINDICATIONS

Hypersensitivity.

APPLICATION FOR CHILDREN

Possible use in children according to indications.

SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS

When stored in a warm place, it quickly loses its activity.

TERMS OF RELEASE FROM PHARMACY

The drug is approved for use as a means of OTC.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STORAGE

Keep the drug out of the reach of children, protected from light at a temperature of 2 to 10 ° C.

Shelf life - 1 year.
Do not use after the expiry date printed on the package.
Alphabetical index of medicines:
A  B  V  G  D  E  J
Z  I  Y  K  L  M  N
O  P  R  S  T  U  F
H  C  CH  SH  E  U  Y
Rambler's Top100
Privacy policy:
Copyright 2009 - 2017. Universal reference book of medicines. All rights reserved.
When using site materials, an active hyperlink is required!